AMGOC - Your Reputable Contractor for Energy Rebates
Posted in Windows and Doors, on June 07, 2021 By AM GROUP
We don’t believe that creating a comfortable and safe home should cost you an arm and a leg. That’s why our home solutions experts stay up to date as possible with all of the rebate programs available for home renovation projects and are available to help guide you through the process. And, as a reputable, licensed contractor, we’ll ensure your chosen rebate projects are completed to the precise requirements.
$5000 in rebates available to homeowners who apply and qualify
This federal program will be worth $2.6 billion over the next seven years. Homeowners could be eligible to receive up to $5,000 for energy-efficient retrofits to their main homes, as well as another $600 to help with home energy evaluations.
The Enbridge Home Efficiency Rebate can help lower your energy costs and make it more comfortable year-round. Enbridge customers could be eligible for up to $5,000 in rebates for insulation, air sealing, new windows/doors, water heaters, boilers, furnaces and home energy assessments.
Qualifying for either of the rebate programs involves a pre-work energy audit, the completion of at least one energy efficiency retrofit upgrade, and a post-work energy audit following the upgrade(s).
AMGOC recommends the following path for our customers:
- Contact us to schedule your free assessment and estimate for your insulation, and/or windows and doors.
- Complete your online registration on the appropriate Portal. The homeowner is responsible for this step.
- Complete a pre-work home energy audit. Our home solutions consultants will be able to refer you to a qualified inspector in your area. The cost of the pre- and post-work energy audits, up to $600, will be reimbursed as part of the Canada Greener Homes Grant finalization.
- Complete at least one energy efficiency retrofit (two retrofits if stacking with the Enbridge Home Efficiency Rebate) that is both eligible and recommended in the energy audit report.
- Complete your post-work home energy audit
- Upload all documents online to the appropriate Portal to complete all requirements and receive your reimbursement.
We understand that weeding through government information can be a confusing and time-consuming process, so we’re here to remove the guesswork for you. By speaking with one of our home solutions consultants about your goals and desired home improvement projects, we’ll work with you to outline the process and each step to ensure you benefit from the highest rebate possible.
AMGOC is your reputable contractor for the energy rebate program of your choice. Contact us today to start your